In this article, Today we will learn What is AJAX? Types of AJAX Request, “How does AJAX work? Features of AJAX, Advantages of AJAX”, “Disadvantages of AJAX.” In this post, I am going to answer some questions related to “AJAX.” I hope you get your answer.
It is not the programming language, but it is a technique to use existing programming languages together to make the Web Browsing experience much faster and better. This is a technique for creating web applications.
AJAX is extensively used in creating a dynamic website because the process of AJAX is in the backend, and data can be fetched from the server of the web page without loading it.
Google initially adopted this technology when developers were working on Gmail, and today this technology.
Types Of Ajax Request
AJAX Requests are Divided into 2 Categories.
- Synchronous: When you want the browser (Browser) to wait until the AJAX request is completed before executing another code, you will send this type of request. The async parameter of the open () method is defined as false for this type of request. This type of request is not recommended.
- Asynchronous: In this type of request, the processing is done in the background, which is one of the features of AJAX. For this type of request, the open () method is defined as the value of the async parameter true. By default, the AJAX request is sent only in Asynchronous mode.
How AJAX Works
- User starts an event on a web page (page loads, a button is clicked.)
- Then your XMLHTTPRequest object is created, and your HTTPRequest goes to the request server.
- The server processes the HTTPRequest and processes the response and sends the data to the browser.
Features Of AJAX
- This makes web page fast.
- It is independent for Server Technology.
- AJAX enhances the performance of a web page.
- There is no need to reload the entire website by clicking on a submit button in AJAX.
- There is no need to reload the entire web page in AJAX. It has some parts of the web page reloaded.
Advantages Of AJAX
- AJAX reduces communication between the client and the server.
- Communicates over the HTTP protocol.
- AJAX works independently on Server Technology.
- AJAX is used to develop faster and more interactive web applications.
- AJAX-based applications use very low server bandwidth (Bandwidth) because it does not require all pages to be reloaded.
Disadvantages Of Ajax
- AJAX does not work on all browsers.
- Large search engines like Google, Bing, are not able to properly index Ajax pages.
- AJAX applications lack security.
- One can view the source code written by AJAX.
- This can increase the time of design and development.
If you like This Article What Is AJAX? Introduction and How does it Work? then Give him Your Feedback In Comments.
Follow aCodiz me on Social Media Platform
and also share Knowledge With Your Friends…
Thanks and Read Our Other Articles