In This Article, Today we will learn What is AngularJS? Introduction to AngularJS, History of AngularJS, Features of AngularJS, Advantages and Disadvantages of AngularJS. In this post, If you have any question in my mind, I hope you will get your answer.
What is AngularJs?
By getting to know AngularJS, you can get a good job or get a promotion in what you have. This is a skill that will put you in high demand in the modern web development industry and will make your life easier. Along with the web developer, it also extends its knowledge to the web designer.
AngularJS helps to convert HTML page from Static to Dynamic page on the one hand. On the other hand, with HTML Attributes, it also gives us the ability to create custom HTML Attributes. AngularJS follows the MVC Architecture. MVC is the most common designing pattern used by developers for web applications. AngularJS’s Scope continues to grow, today AngularJS has a lot of craze in the market, and demand for its developers is also high.
alert('Hello!! Welcome to services.');
To use AngularJS, we have to download the Library of AngularJS. Click this link to download AngularJS library – https://angularjs.org/
History of AngularJs
AngularJs v1.0 was officially released on October 20, 2010. The project turned out very well and is now officially supported and maintained by Google (MIT License). Its latest version is 1.2.21.
Features of AngularJs
- AngularJS makes a website very attractive and beautiful. The programmer has a lot of control over that data. Using AngularJS, we can easily create mobile apps like Android App or iOS App. We can create many different types of applications from the same language. To build mobile applications from AngularJS, we have to use AngularJS with Ionic Framework.
- With the help of AngularJS, we can divide the work of any application development into Model, View and Controller, so that AngularJS becomes very easy and simple.
Advantages of AngularJs
- This is an open-source framework that you can expect at least errors and problems when using.
- It supports the MVC design pattern.
- AngularJS works very fast because it works with Ajax and only loads the required content.
- This is a great framework for creating AngularJS Single Page Applications.
- AngularJS uses Dependency Injection.
- It has Built-In Attributes (Directives) that makes HTML dynamic.
- AngularJS helps to connect data and model directly with Expression.
- AngularJS divides the code into modules, which helps to use the code efficiently.
- With AngularJS, developers can get more functionality by writing a shortcode.
Disadvantages of AngularJs
If you like This Article What is AngularJs? Introduction and Features of AngularJS then Give him a Feedback In Comments.
Follow aCodiz me on Social Media Platform
and also share Knowledge With Your Friends…
Thanks and Read Our Other Articles