Today we will learn C Programming Language, Introduction to C Programming Language, History of C Language, Features of C Programming Language, etc. So let’s start. A suitable environment where a program created following specific terms & conditions is called a programming language. In this environment, many meaningful statements are written through the English language, decimal number system and symbols through which any program is produced.
There are two categories of programming languages
- HLL (High-Level Language)
- 4GL (Fourth Generation Language)
High-Level Language: High-Level Language is easy to use, read and write.
There are many High-Level Languages
- Ancient HLL: Algol, PEARL, LOGO, FORTRAN, ADA, BASIC, COBOL, PASCAL, etc
- Medieval HLL: BCPL, C, C#, CPP, VB, VC, etc
- Modern HLL: Java, Python, PHP, .Net, SERVLET, ASP, etc
Fourth Generation Language: It is a unique purpose programming language because it is capable of developing a program of database management systems.
There are many Fourth Generation Languages
- Ancient 4GL: dBase, FoxPro, Sybase, FoxBase, etc
- Modern 4GL: Ms-Access, FoxPro, Oracle, SQL etc.
The terminology of Programming Language
All the necessary factor in creating a program and operating it is called Programming Terminology.
There are Four terminologies of a programming language.
A collection of instructions created in the form of a proposal or scheme that performs specific tasks when executed by a computer is called a program. Examples: Simple interest, payroll monitoring, billing system etc. A proposal or plan in against work is considered as the program.
A person who has complete knowledge of writing the various program is called a programmer
A suitable technique under a specific criterion for writing various statements to create a program. There are a total of four standard programming techniques in the IT-sector.
- Unstructured/Linear Programming Technique (BASIC)
- Structured/Procedural Programming Technique (COBOL)
- Modular Programming Technique (VB)
- OOPS Programming Technique (C++)
A suitable environment in the form of HLL or 4GL where several statements create a program. Examples: COBOL, C, Java etc.
C Programming Language
It is a high-level programming language because the English Literature, Symbols & Decimal Number System any program is written here.
C is also called a mid-level language. It was the first programming language in the world that could develop both system software programs and application software programs on a single platform.
HISTORY OF C PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
The C language was developed in 1972 AD by Dennis Ritchie at Bell Laboratories of Dartmouth College at AT&T (American Telephone and Telegraph Company) Cambridge University, USA.
FEATURES OF C PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
- C Language is a sensitive programming language, so all predefined properties of C programming should be written in lowercase only. Examples: int, main, printf, scanf, if, etc.
- A special symbol semicolon must terminate each statement in the C language
- The C language is a developed form of the BCPL language / B language (Basic Combined Programming Language).
- C is a general-purpose joint programming language, from which it can develop different types of software (systems and applications).
3 Types of file Names are Generated in a C Programming Environment
- Source file: After program decoding.
- Object file: It is created after the compilation process (converting coding into machine language)
- Executable file: When the program executes successfully it is called a result or output file.
There are three standard types of C language software available in the market.
- Turbo C
- ANSI C
- BORLAND C
There are three versions of Turbo C Software
- Turbo C2 (for C only)
- Turbo C3 (C and C ++)
If you like This Article C Programming Language Introduction and basic concept of C Language then Give him a Feedback In Comments.
Follow aCodiz me on Social Media Platform
and also share Knowledge With Your Friends…
Thanks and Read Our Other Articles