- 1.1 (August 19, 1996)
- 1.2 (June 11, 1997)
- 1.3 (October 19, 1998)
- 1.5 (November 14, 2000)
- 1.6 (November 2005)
- 1.7 (October 2006)
- 1.8 (June 2008)
- 1.8.1 (June 30, 2009)
- 1.8.2 (June 22, 2009)
- 1.8.5 (July 27, 2010)
- It is the lightweight scripting language.
- It used on the client-side.
- It’s supported by almost all popular web browsers and operating systems.
- It can detect the user’s browser and operating system, which allows your script to perform Platform Dependent Operations if necessary.
- It also allows for performing simple Arithmetic Calculations on the client-side.
- Cross-Platform: It works easily in any operating system and well-known web browser. Such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Windows operating system, Linux based OS, Linux OS, Mac OS, Ubuntu, Unix, Android, etc.
Follow aCodiz me on Social Media Platform
and also share Knowledge With Your Friends…
Thanks and Read Our Other Articles: